First, realize that God loves you...
- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave
His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Second, realize that everyone
is a sinner...
- Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Third, realize that sin has a price that must be paid...
- Romans 6:23 "For the wages of
sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Fourth, realize that Jesus Christ died to pay your
5:8 "But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Finally, pray, asking Jesus
Christ to be your Savior and claim His promise of eternal life...
- Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
You can pray a simple prayer
- "Lord, Jesus, I know that I have sinned and I ask you to forgive me of my sins. I receive You now as my
Savior and Lord. Thank you for dying for me and giving me the gift of eternal life. Amen."
If you have any
questions about accepting Christ as your Savior, please let us know.